Job purpose: Directly tele-sell Waste Services to Commercial businesses & additionally support Area Sales Executives by generating and scheduling pre-qualified appointments in defined geographical areas, in line with the local business strategy by phone.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Telesales Executive with fantastic customer service and relationship building skills to join our newly created flexible working Tele Marketing team.
The hours of work will be flexible to suit the successful candidates’ personal situation.
Your principle responsibilities will be to:
- Schedule a pre-determined number of prospective customer appointments.
- Sell waste services to end users to pre-determined targets
- Qualify and manage a contact strategy for geographical prospects.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with prospective customers.
- Diary management of Area Sales Executives
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Evidence of strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to work as a team.
- Experience in a telesales or tele appointment role is essential.
- Experience of CRM particularly Salesforce is advantageous
- Knowledge of Environmental services not essential but useful
-Create customer appointments or Sales by phone calls
-Qualify and manage contact strategy for geographical prospects
-Manage geographical prospecting campaigns, infilling or adding services to existing customers or routes
Achievement of objectives/role KPI's
Using Salesforce to record all information relating to potential customers
-Appoint, develop and maintain quality relations with prospective customers
-Sell Veolia Waste Services by phone to customers
Prospect relationships measured by pre-qualified ASE appointments& revenues, sales revenues & generate call logs and appointment trackers.
-Maintain all activity and customer leads within Salesforce.com
-Generate Monthly Eurobin Sales by Monthly KPI’s
-Create ASE appointments by Revenue Value KPI’s
-Process sales & appointments through Salesforce.
Work within specific Weekly/Monthly KPI's
To acheive the company targets and KPI's required within the region
Achievement of objectives
Achievement of target
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
Focussed and driven to achieve call activity levels in line with KPI's
Strong communicator- verbal and written
Build strong relationships internally with colleagues at depot level and externally with other offices/locations and prospects
Agree annual PDP
Work effectively as a team member
Progressing in line with PDP
Successful relationships developed with Area Sales Executive's
ASE Appointment Revenues targets
Eurobin Sales levels targets
IT Literate - Microsoft Office
Basic numeracy and literacy skills
Exceptional communication & tele-selling skills
Dimensions of role
Providing Qualified leads for ASE’s to targeted income levels
Generating Sales of pre-determined Waste Collection Services