Air Conditioning Engineer
Air Conditioning Engineer – West Midlands - £29,000 with £40,000 OTE depending on qualifications listed below
We are currently recruiting Air Conditioning Engineers for my client; a well known highly reputable national provider of Building Maintenance Services.
The role involves visiting multiple commercial properties, for example banks, schools, universities, retail outlets, leisure centres, hospitals and pubs to complete Air Conditioning service and maintenance and ensure compliance for customers.
The Air Conditioning Engineer must have their NVQ Level 2 Air conditioning & Refrigeration, along with their FGAS 2079 qualification.
Although my client has engineers based all across the UK, as a national business there will be a requirement to travel, therefore a company vehicle & fuel card are provided as well as accommodation/food allowance should an occasional overnight stay be required.
The Successful Air Conditioning Engineer
You will possess the following experience:
- Full driving licence held for 12 months (max 6 points) in accordance with the company transport policy
- NVQ Level 2 Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- FGAS 2079
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- You must be technically confident and familiar with all types of air conditioning systems including, splits, VRV's and have knowledge of chillers and air handling systems.
- You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
Benefits for the Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Competitive salary with excellent additional earning potential
- Company Vehicle
- Branded Work Wear and PPE
- Test Equipment
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday per year (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive Company Induction/Training
You need to meet the requirements of an enhanced criminal records disclosure. A disclosure request will be made upon offer of employment and although a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from obtaining a position, a risk assessment will be completed in relation to the weight to attach to a criminal record when making decisions as to employment.