Data Analyst – Lancaster - £30,000 - £34,000 plus 10% bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work for an International company who are the leaders in their field. This role brings so many opportunities for growth and development across the group and offer excellent training and development scope.
In return for your hard work, the company offer excellent benefits listed below.
The role of Data Analyst
You will implement and manage specific information management programmes and collate and manage data, retain records and create and provide reports to demonstrate compliance and performance for the company’s management information systems. A selection of the duties are as follows:
- Management on reporting of data and accurately manipulate and communicate large data sets
- Integrate data and utilise open data base connectivity interface
- Use and configure database applications (SAP, Q-Pulse or Workbench)
- Deliver training programmes and communicate with stakeholders
- Production of reports
The skills and required for the role of Data Analyst
- Ideally be a database super-user
- Experienced in SAP, Q-Pulse or Workbench
- Advanced Excel ( create formulas, pivot tables and manipulate data)
Benefits for the role of Data Analyst
25 days holiday plus stats
10% bonus scheme
Employee benefit scheme
To apply for the role of Data Analyst
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.