Operation Manager Manufacturing
Operations Manager – Manufacturing
Are you already leading an excellent team and looking for the next step up? Do you have experience of working within manufacturing and seek more of an operational role? If so please read on.
Our client, a local manufacturing/recycling organisation, are seeking to appoint an outstanding Operations Manager to drive sustained growth through an exciting change programme and ensure the business maximises its currently unfilled potential. You will have extensive experience of production supervision/management and operational experience, significant manufacturing experience and a can-do attitude to deliver sustained change to a company that will double their output over the next 2 years.
Operations Manager Role and Responsibilities:
* You will be required to define operational policy and develop a truly measurable continuous improvement culture
* You will work with the General Manager & Deputy Manager and will be responsible for the day to day operational and strategic management of the business and will manage all manufacturing and site activities
* You will direct, coach, train and motivate teams towards the establishment of a continuous improvement environment
* You will recommend and implement new process flows in order to reduce non-value-adding labour time and waste
* You will align process capabilities with the needs of the business, and control operating budgets and costs
Operations Manager Skills and Abilities
* You will have the ambition and drive to further your career within a highly visible role
* You will have an outstanding track record in manufacturing / operational management gained within a best in class manufacturing environment
* You will be able to set a clear strategy alongside the GM for the business, inspire those around you and will set direction, give purpose and understand the levers to pull to drive performance through your teams
* An entrepreneurial self-starter, agile, decisive and empowering, you will be the type who can champion change, introduce far reaching initiatives and will have the stature, presence, vision and drive to lead the business to unprecedented levels of performance
This is a fantastic role for the suitable candidate and an excellent opportunity for you to drive real change in a growing manufacturing business. If you feel you meet the above requirements then please apply now!