Role : Operation Manager
Location : London ( HEATHROW , TOTTENHAM , CROYDON , WATFORD , ENFIELD , GRAYS )
Salary £35- £45k with benefits
Are you an Operations Manager with excellent leadership, My client are looking for very strong Operational Managers who have run and managed large numbers of drivers and Operational Staff in a Fast moving driver / route planning environment if this is you please read on . CPC Required
The Company : Superb Multi National Orgainsation offering exceptional service delivery within the transport sector, with an excellent reputation , known throughout the world and growing ongoing reputation daily- Great organisation to be involved in
The Role: This role is all about the business unit / depot and how you are effectively managing the day to day operations of this on behalf of our client. You will have a business Plan and my client will need to see individuals that have demonstrated successes of running successful business plans for previous organisations and business’s that run a large operation / transport service. Achieving service delivery is key along with performance targets within budget.
The Ideal Candidate will come from and have the following experience:
- Good understanding of Health &Safety – IOSH or Equivalent
- Good influencing skills
- Proficient IT Skills
- Strong leadership of people and operational transport environments
- Experience of Ensuring that all daily service requirements are effectively managed ensuring appropriate driver availability.
- To be able to manage an efficient and reliable operation ensuring that the daily run out is achieved
- Manage driver scheduling, working and holiday rosters, issue of uniforms and equipment.
- Ensure that the correct procedures and behaviours
Key Words: Operations Manager , Business Unit Manager, Depot Manager , Transport Manager , Area Manager , Duty Manager , Transport , Vehicles , CPC