Head of Regional Operations (Transport)
Head of Regional Operations (North West)
Location : Manchester/Liverpool
Salary £55 - £70k with car or allowance and excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Head of Operations with experience in Transport? Do you have an excellent track record in delivering results, through compilation and management of budgets, value-adding business activities and innovative and creative thinking? Are you strong strategically and have you managed Senior Managers ? If so read on.
The Client : My client is a superb Multi National Organisation offering exceptional service delivery within the transport sector, with an excellent reputation, known throughout the world and still growing rapidly – this is a fantastic time to be involved with this company. They are looking to appoint an experienced head of operations within the transport sector based in the northwest. You will have experience with multi site operations and have overseen large teams. My client is looking for a Head of Operations to oversee multiple depots with General Managers reporting into the Head of operations.
The Role : This role is all about strategic management of managers , the region and running a very well respected operation for a well known organisation . The role requires many aspects of Mult site management, alignment and strategy with local authorities and stakeholder management through excellent leadership. Lean and Continuous improvement is paramount so a proven track and ability to demonstrate this is key
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Understand the quality of the services delivered from the depots that you oversee
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Performance of General Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisory team and drivers
- Establish and maintain business relationships critical to local performance
- Assist with the preparation and implement annual budgets and review financial performance against budget and analyse financial data
- Focus on value adding business activities to maximise revenue and control operating costs
- Significant experience of transformation
- A high level of computer literacy
- Presentation skills
- Proven transformation programme experience
The Ideal Candidate: My client is looking for leadership, strong man management with the DNA of a strong operator. You will have extensive knowledge of the transport world and it is vital you have a strong commercial and strategic background. Forward thinking and being dynamic in your communication is key especially when dealing with large numbers of employees.
If you have the experience outlined above then please get in touch with Steve at DMA Recruitment.
Operations Manager, Operations Director, Head of Operations, Transport Operations Manager, Area Manager, Duty Manager, Transport, Vehicles, Regional Manager, Logistics Operations Manager