Chief Operating Officer
Role : Chief Operating Officer
Location : Ireland
Salary £120- £150k, Benefits and Package all depending on experience .
Exciting opportunity for experienced COO with good understanding and overview of the Irish Market , if this is you please make contact !
My Client : Well established UK Business in the construction , civil engineering, installation and maintenance , contracting sector, an organisation with many years of experience and superb record of delivery. Due to growth my client require a strong COO for their business. You will have significant experience of scale up and C-Level with an organisation demonstrating significant change This is a fantastic opportunity for a COO (Chief Operating Officer) to join a growing, mature business and to be part of an exciting venture
The Role and Responsibilities:
To provide leadership in project development, constructing and managing residential, industrial, commercial and any other projects and business units in furtherance of the company’s objectives
You will work closely with the CEO on growth plans and be responsible for performance and work with clients, coaching delivery teams, growing footprint, delivering technology and helping manage cost base.
Develop the departmental strategic plans for operations department and ensures approval by the CEO and senior management.
Liaises with the Chief Finance Officer
Manage significant budgets during a period of expansion & targeted growth in specific regions and work closely alongside board level peers.
Work closely with the team to build and run structures, systems and processes that scale with the organisation to give confidence and ensure effective delivery of the internal and external objectives.
Direct the project management processes and software solutions to drive alignment across functions.
Be the primary link between the Development and Analysis and the Sales & Marketing teams.
Knowledge skills and experience required:
- Broad knowledge of Construction Industry , Contracting , Engineering , Civil Engineering , Installation and Maintenance .
- Strategic thinking & delivery-focused with the ability to see the bigger picture and how an organization needs to be shaped for the changing market and then delivering those changes
- You will be able to rapidly solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of developing an operation to deliver increased efficiency with improving client and staff satisfaction.
- Clear ability to manage complex programmes and projects, influencing all levels to adopt systems and software and driving continuous improvement.
- Ability to build strong relationships, developing the team and solutions.
- A proven track record of nurturing teams at all levels to develop their capabilities
- Experience in driving High Growth Businesses & Scale-ups
- Passionate and enjoys working under pressure in the fast-paced contract environment.
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills, independent-minded and self-driven
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
To apply for the role of COO please email Charlie Beaumont
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.