Telesales Manager / Sales Manager
Job Title – Telesales Manager
Location: Cambridge, St Ives
Salary - £30,000- £35,000 pa depending on experience plus bonus
Ref CB1 / 100 / 2732
Superb opportunity for a strong sales professional to join a multi -national business and leaders in their field, are you the right calibre? do you have the drive and motivation? This role is all about Pipeline, Forecasting and winning contracts. Can you sell? Have you sold contracts? If so please read on …
The Role: You will support, lead and motivate the Telesales team. Drive increased local sales activity through the team by delivering both individual and team external appointment levels for field sales team to attend. Manage specific marketing lead campaigns and support with mystery shopper experience calls.
- Coach and development team in effective call skills
- Improve local sales activity rates through effective appointment setting team objectives
- Leading a team of four Telesales Advisors (Appointment setters)
- Build and manage effective opportunity pipeline
- Ensure all incoming leads are followed up and appointed within 24 hours of being received
- Build strong relationships with field sales teams to maximise their efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate: You will need to be naturally hungry and have genuine appetite for winning sales. My client will need to see this drive, and hunger from you and will not accept anything less.
- · Previous experience in a similar role is essential to be successful in this role
- · You will be responsible for leading, coaching and supporting a team of 4
- · Appointment setting experience, together with a background in objection handling
- · Exceptional organisation ability
- · KPI analysis and development
- · Possess the ability to work at pace, whilst working with attention to detail
- · Competent IT ability
Desirable background and skills:
- High volume outbound call centre environment
- Sales background
- Knowledge of Salesforce
The Client: One of the most successful business in their field , worldwide organisation and a company that invest in their staff.
Key Words: Sales, New Business, Waste management, Logistic Sales, Recycling, Cold calling
Industries: Logistics , Waste Management , Facilities Management , Cleaning , Pest Control , Washrooms , Office Solutions , Hygiene . Recycling, shredding, Paper , Packing , Pallet companies , Security , office solutions , Gas and Oil sales
For further information please contact Chris@dmagroup.co.uk or call 07341 225216
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.