INDUSTRIAL PACKAGED GAS ENGINEER
** Regional Engineer, Permanent, Full Time **
** Salary up to £38,000 per annum dependant on experience **
** Manchester/Derby **
DMA Recruitment are proud to represent an industry leading client. They are looking for an engineer to join their team. This is a permanent role which will offer the successful candidate a competitive package as well as a positive work life balance. The role will involve travelling to both sites in Manchester and Derby.
- Perform maintenance
- Repair or replacement of parts on Cryogenic pumps and Industrial packaged gas filling systems.
- Carry out daily/weekly and monthly inspections
- Communication production or safety issues
- Manage contractors
- Spare part management
- Log inspections
- Participate in safety walk around and corrective measures
- Team work to define and formulate solutions for upgrades
- Understand PTW systems
- Understand Management of Change system
- Industrial gas sector, chemical and oil industry experience
- Experience of processes on a COMAH related site
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance engineering background
- Knowledge/ experience of CMMS
- Pressure safety systems regulation knowledge
- PLC (Programmable logic controller) systems
- Good understanding of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Computer purchasing systems and SAP
- HNC/HND in an engineering subject or relevant experience and apprenticeship
- IOSH or NEBOSH desirable
For further information please contact Nicky or call 07825671881.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW.
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and technical sectors.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.
£30000 - £38000 Per Annum