The Role – Commercial Director
Salary- £100-£120k, Car and benefits
Location – Bedfordshire
Commercial Director required to develop and fulfil my client’s needs in growth, setting direction and leading the commercial / sales strategy of the business- ideally from a Manufacturing – Automotive, Aerospace, Bespoke Manufacturing background, superb opportunity!!!
The Client: SME 60m t/o business, in the commercial manufacturing space with vast plans to grow further on their success. Well recognised in their field and a business that has a superb reputation.
The Role: This role is all about Leadership, setting direction and increasing sustainable growth. Promoting and expanding the company’s commercial activities spreading over commercial and consumer market for the business. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Develop, implement and setting commercial strategies outlining goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities.
- Set financial targets and budget development and monitoring with MD
The Ideal Candidate: As a Commercial Director for my client, you will need to be 100% action orientated / a doer, an individual who makes things happen and can lead. You will have :
- Proven experience as commercial director
- Proven experience in sales and marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities as well as Entry level roles across Sales, Operation, Commercial Supply Chain , Logistics , H&S , Financial ,Engineering and Technical in the Service Led Industrial / Manufacturing market place we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website www.dmagroup.co.uk