We are working towards compliance with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We recognise the barriers faced by those who suffer from visual, auditory, motor, cognitive, physical, speech and neurological impairments and continually seek to improve our website according to the current recommendations.
This website offers the following accessibility features:
- Clear consistent navigation
- Provision of a site map
- Use of CSS style sheets
- Web pages designed to be compatible with different screen resolutions and web browsers
- Images which are integral to meaning have a text alternative
- No information is conveyed exclusively through colour
- Where images are used for purely decorative purposes, no text alternative is provided
For more information on web accessibility please see WAI website.