DMA Group are committed to providing consistently high-quality Contract & Permanent staff, underpinned by the highest level of personal service across the sectors in which we operate.
Our aim is to provide an informative, up-to-date and intelligent approach to solving the recruitment issues that our Clients and Candidates face in the ever-changing marketplace of today.
To ensure we meet these requirements and the high standards that we set ourselves, we have strict internal procedures governing the gathering of all Client & Candidate information and the way in which it is recorded and processed.
We constantly review and update our internal systems and procedures, across the board, from internal and external recruitment through to front and back office administration, drawing on the experiences that we face on a day-to-day basis, which ultimately maximizes the efficiency of our resource management system.
Finally, we constantly review and update our IT systems to ensure that we utilise the ongoing technological advances available in the marketplace today. This not only benefits our staff with added speed and efficiency but also ensures that our data is constantly secure in line with GDPR and with the updated security options and is in-line with our disaster recovery programme.
The principal elements of our policy are: –
- Our consultants are one of the key factors in the implementation and delivery of our quality processes as they deal with all our clients and candidates first-hand therefore we have set strict internal guidelines for their recruitment.
- To develop and maintain a Quality Management System capable of achieving continual improvement, complete Client satisfaction and full realisation of all company objectives.
- To establish and maintain an infrastructure capable of supporting all company activities and realising all company objectives
- To identify scope for improvement in every aspect of the company’s activities, devising and implementing effective solutions throughout.
- To establish a Management team that can promote unity of purpose, by demonstrating their continual commitment and active involvement in implementing the Quality Management System.
DMA Key Principles
1. Respect for Law
We will comply with all relevant legislation, statutory and non-statutory requirements and official guidance and any future amendments to such requirements during the course of providing our services to others
2. Respect for honesty and transparency
- Act honestly in all dealings with work seekers, clients and others.
b. In the course of representing a work seeker or client we shall not knowingly make a false or inaccurate statement, fail to disclose a material fact, or make a representation as to future matters without having reasonable grounds for making it.
c. We will adhere to principles of truth in advertising and will only advertise positions, through any medium, for which we have documented permission to recruit.
d. All fees, charges and services provided will be explicitly and fully disclosed to clients prior to the acceptance of an assignment or prior to any work being undertaken for a client.
e. We will document all key stages of the recruitment process in line with relevant legislation and good practice guidance
3. Respect for work relationships
- Will not undertake actions that may unfairly or unlawfully jeopardise a work seeker’s employment.
- Will not undertake actions that may unfairly or unlawfully interfere in work relationships established by others.
c. Will not attempt unfairly or unlawfully to prevent a work seeker from seeking work from other sources.
4. Respect for diversity
- We will adhere to the spirit of all applicable human rights, employment laws and regulations and will treat work seekers, clients and others without prejudice or unjustified discrimination. We will not act on an instruction from a client that is discriminatory and will, wherever possible, provide guidance to clients in respect of good diversity practice.
b. We will ensure staff treat all work seekers and clients with dignity and respect and aim to provide equity of employment opportunities based on objective business-related criteria.
c. We will establish working practices that safeguard against unlawful or unethical discrimination in the operation of our business.
5. Respect for safety
- We will act diligently in assessing risks to work seekers and clients and will not knowingly put at risk candidates, clients or others.
b. We will inform work seekers whenever they have reason to believe that an engagement may cause a risk to health and safety.
6. Respect for professional knowledge
- We will work diligently to develop and maintain a satisfactory level of relevant and current professional knowledge.
b. We will ensure that our staff are adequately trained and skilled to undertake their responsibilities in recruitment practice.
7. Respect for certainty of engagement
- We will supply work seekers with full details of the work, conditions of employment, the nature of the work to be undertaken, rates of pay, method and frequency of payment and pay arrangements in accordance with requirements of current legislation.
- We will ensure that any variation to the engagement can only occur with prior notification and agreement of the worker.
8. Respect for prompt and accurate payment
- We will ensure contract staff are paid promptly and accurately with wages and benefits due in accordance with any agreed terms and legal requirements.
- We will not take on assignments that could result in our inability to have contract workers paid.
9. Respect for ethical international recruitment
- We will supply all overseas work seekers with the same level of information as set out and implied in Principle 7. All information must be provided at no cost to the work seeker.
- We will ensure that in relation to overseas recruitment, we abide by all relevant legislation and Home Office guidelines and provide all relevant and applicable information to work seekers, clients and others.
- We will observe the highest principles of social responsibility, integrity, professionalism, equity and fair practice in our dealings with all overseas work seekers
10. Respect for confidentiality and privacy
- We will observe the highest principles of integrity, professionalism, equity and fair practice to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of candidate and client information and will respect the confidentiality of records in accordance with law and good business practice.
b. We will staff ensure that permission has been obtained and documented before disclosing, displaying, submitting or seeking confidential or personal information.