Engineering Process Lead - Planning
Have you substantial experience in logistics or production planning and the ability to implement systems and structures for engineering maintenance? Do you enjoy European travel?
The Client : Multi National organisation offering exceptional service delivery within the transport sector, with an excellent reputation, known throughout the world and growing ongoing reputation daily- great organisation to be involved in.
The Role: This role is all about defining the structure of maintenance planning and the design principles that underpin a new planning cycle:
- Specification of technical requirements by OEMs;
- Recognition of legal and regulatory requirements;
- Specification of the asset requirement by operations;
- Creating a whole-life planning framework for vehicles and key components;
- Organising supply chain and logistics to support the maintenance plan;
- Act as champion for continuous improvement for maintenance planning
- Work with the design and implementation of SAP Hana
The Ideal Candidate: My client are looking for individuals that have a strong planning mentality, very good influencers, able to operate on their own, and can travel internationally. You will have substantial experience in logistics or production planning with the ability to demonstrate not only a thorough understanding of the disciplines and techniques required but also the practical experience of implementing systems and structures across large networks. You will have the ability to build consensus across stakeholders, create order, lead the way in good practice along with exceptional IT skills and expertise in continuous process improvement.