Chief Financial Officer/ Finance Director
** Finance Director/ Chief Financial Officer – Permanent – Full time **
** Salary up to £100,00 per annum dependant on experience **
** West Midlands area**
DMA Recruitment are proud to represent a well-respected SME -Manufacturing and Distribution business that have a requirement for a Finance Director/ Chief Financial Officer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating as a CFO or FD in a similar role, working closely with the CEO/MD. Moreover, you will assume responsibility for all financial and operational aspects of running the business.
- Manage the Finance/Accounting function, this will include overlooking the production of the management accounts, forecasting, cash flow, year-end accounting process, VAT and other relevant HMRC tax issues.
- Manage financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting.
- Financial analysis of company performance
- Board reports
- Review company strategy and provide updates to shareholders on progress
- Establish the group budget and annual planning processes
- Manage, measure and review the firm's external providers
- Ensure external reporting obligations are met in a timely manner
- Have experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Ensure production of regular financial reports and analyse/provide reports on results.
- Oversee all accounting activities such as preparing financial statements, reviewing all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliation, and implementing financial and accounting systems
Have a solid understanding of a manufacturing and distribution business
Experience with staffing of 100-150 employees
A hands-on and approachable individual with a professional manner.
Proven background within a similar role is ideal.
Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has operated as a Finance Director or CFO ideally in another private equity firm.
Minimum 5+ years of senior experience in accounting (CFO) and having direct responsibility for all the support functions including
For further information please contact Nicky@dmagroup.co.uk or call 07825671881
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.