The Role : HR Administrator
Salary £25-£30k depending on experience
Location : Tamworth
Exciting opportunity for a bright HR Administrator to join a fast growing business , working directly for the HR Director you will need to be an individual that relishes responsibility - Social Media & Data experience would also be very beneficial. HR Graduate / Part Qualified CIPD would be of interest.
The Role : This is a great role for a bright individual , who wants to progress but has so much to offer to my client. This role is all about HR and this spreads from employee engagement , administration , project work .
- Project work, create regular reports eg Pulling together HR Reports for example highlighting useful information from Head count, Retention, Contracts – Top Line Notes in a an easy to read Graph format.
- 20% of the time this individual will spend 1-2 or 2-3 days per month in Rotherham office recent acquisition (interviewing, employee engagement and general HR presence)
- Ideally it would be good if we can find someone who has a good understanding of social media – Linked In , Face Book others
- HR Administration – Relieve HR Director of spending too much time on the tangible areas allowing Director to focus on Strategy
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases and if there is none this is te kind of task that would be useful (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Man the Tamworth office / Build rapport with staff.
The Ideal Candidate: My client is looking for a bright individual that has a positive can-do attitude with a common sense approach. A starter & a finisher.
The Director is out and about min 3 days per week across the 4 sites so he requires support:
The spread of duties could be any of the following and more:
- Graduate / Graduated
- Couple of years HR work experience
- Been in a work environment from 2- 5 years.
- The individual will be comfortable with Data and Numbers (Not an expert)
- Happy working with spread sheets
- The individual can be part qualified CIPD
- Happy to drive to Rotherham 2-3 x month (no issue with this)
- Not wishy / washy HR person – we need to find a Common Sence / Hard working individual
- Strong Communicator – Can listen, digest and act
Key Words : Admin , Administration , HR Administration , Graduate , HR Graduate
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07786543383
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.