** Project Manager – Permanent – Full time **
** Salary between £30-£50,000 per annum dependant on experience **
** London – Travelling will be required**
DMA Recruitment are proud to represent a well-respected award-winning design and manufacturing company in London. They are number one in their field looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of projects throughout the business and to manage address any risks. The Project Manager will work closely with the Account Managers and Account Directors in the Sales team and their customers reporting to the Head of Project Management.
- Prepare and implement project plans, defining deadlines and critical dates.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Monitoring orders, stock levels and dispatches are done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Client relationships
- Track and manage project’s profit margin.
- Attend meetings and installations.
- Hold a Risk Register and Change Log for each project.
- Understanding of technical drawings and manufacturing processes.
- Day-to-day programme management and support to key clients.
Have a solid background as a Project Manager or in a similar role.
Happy to travel to meet clients etc.
Enthusiastic with a drive and passion for success.
A hands-on and approachable individual with a professional manner.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.