Role: PA, Personal Assistant to MD
Location – Birmingham, Coleshill
Salary – Dependent £20-£25k Flexi Hours (Home and Office) , all depends on hours
Are you an experienced PA, can you work remotely from home office as well as at the office, if so and if flexible please read on?
The Role: This role is all about supporting the MD of a successful National Business. You will spread your time between main office and working from home. You will be an extension to the MD and be his support in all areas that you would expect of a PA.
- Providing secretarial support for the MD
- Booking meetings, arranging travel arrangement as and when
- Calendar and diary management
- Processing of expenses.
- Following the company policies and procedures always.
- Organising weekly calls with stakeholders and taking the actions.
- Sending out communication to the team and stakeholders and chasing for replies to deadlines.
- Dealing with confidential and sensitive material.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a proven PA that has worked at board level or supporting directly and MD preferably from the Service Led Sectors eg Logistics , Waste Management , Transport , and Collections you will need to have excellent communication skills and IT skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract working for a client in Birmingham , the MD is it savy himself hence he believes part time hours can work for him.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Feel free in doing so to call Charlie Beaumont on 07932603836
Key words: PA , Personal Assistant , Secretary , logistics , transport