Head of IT
Role – Head of IT
Location – Birmingham
Salary - £60-80k Benefits
My client are a well-known busines within the Service Industrial space operating across numerous countries. With a fantastic reputation and positive outlook for the future an opportunity has arisen for a strong IT professional who wants to take on the leadership within IT for my client. This is a permanent role and my client requires a proven track record in IT implementation, change and inputting IT strategy for the benefit of the business.
Experienced in Digital Transformation , Contact Centre Experience ERP / CRM , MD 365
Head of IT , this role requires an IT professional who can lead and stimulate a small IT team , who support a division of my client with around 500 users. My client needs to look at adapting and moving forward from their antiquated IT systems / processes. This role is all about leadership and having the experience to make change for the good of the business.
The Ideal Candidate and What is Required :
Ideally you will have come and have had experience working within the Health service , Medical , NHS , leading the IT direction , strategy for a decent size SME or Corporate business. My client is looking for an individual who has experienced change and supporting, guiding a business and the team / staff on the journey. At the same time, they would like someone who has had experience working both inline with Group guide as well as for the immediate business.
- IT Professional
- Led IT Overview & Implemented change to look at Cloud , Digital & Forward thinking
- Experienced working within Corporate
- Must have good man management and drive
- Help the business Evolve
- Understand the pain that the business will go through – Manage this
- NHS digital
- Our ERP/CRM will be microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in digital transformation and use of data and digital
- Contact centre experience (we have a 25 hour patient contact centre)
- Knowledge of working within larger group