Role – Operations Manager
Location – Manchester
Salary £45k £85k all depending on experience – open minded
My client are Growing at a fast rate , huge growth plans, they are spread across numerous countries , Service & products offering are in the Alternative Fuels space , Leaders in their field and a company that employ dynamic , commercially savvy and effective communicators – Does this sound appealing?
Do You have a background in Alternative Fuels? Are you a Leader ? Do you understand National Logistics? , if so I have a superb role for a Leading Operations Manager who can demonstrate real leadership and Commercial awareness.
The Role: This is an Operation Managers role, but not a Hard Hat Operations Managers role. This role is all about:
- Building & establishing a team
- Leading a team of Project Managers, Customer Service executives, logistic managers, back office administration
- Maintain Contact with Logistic suppliers, negotiate contracts
- Efficient planning for different departments
- Implement new systems to improve processes, productivity, and performance.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY.
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors.