HEAD OF BUSINESS PLANNING
Role: Head of Planning
Location: Midlands – Birmingham, London , Oxford
Salary £65-75k with 20% bonus and benefits
Do you come from Rail ? Have you experience Managing Contracts? Have you Led Project Management Teams? and do you have plenty of experience across Stakeholder Management?
The role: This role is one of Leading the relationships with a large Transport Organisation ensuring compliance with the Franchise Agreement and leading negotiations of the franchise agreement as necessary to maintain value. Reporting to the Finance Director this is a key role for my client.
- Responsible for developing projects and managing project management support function across the business.
- Lead Programme Management and project reporting activities, ensuring compliance with the client’s project management policy
- Lead Business Excellence through promoting systematic process management to facilitate data driven decision making and continuous improvement aligned with strategy.
- Manage commercial interfaces with other industry parties and manage associated regulatory agreements.
- Deputising for FD as appropriate
The Ideal Candidate –
- Rail experience and understanding
- Strong with Contractual Business
- Great communicator
- Good Operational knowledge of the Railways
- Strong Project Management
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY. DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.