The Role : Financial Controller - Interim or Permanent
Location : Southampton
Salary : £50- £80k depending on experience , also this role could be suitable for an Interim who can then move into a Permanent role as Immediate start .
My client is in need of an Experienced Financial Controller with ERP experience and Manufacturing is paramout , if interested please make contact by sending cv in.
The Role : This role is all about being a number 2 to the FD . We are looking for a Financial Controller who has plenty of experience as an FC and has proven manufacturing expertise. Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Reporting to the FD in regards to all financial and accounting activities. Overseeing financial department , managing staff in day-to-day operations.
The Ideal Candidate : My client is in need of an individual that has strong management experience and has worked with teams that require leadership , encouragement and direction. Strong management experience key and someone who has been a strong number 2 previously. Must have a positive nature and is capable at making a quick impact. You will have a Manufacturing background.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY. DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.