Regional Manager , Area Manager
The Role - General Manager / Regional Manager - Running Branches - TOOL HIRE / PLANT HIRE
Salary - £50-65k with car and bens all dependent on experience
My Client are exceeptional in what they do - An opportunity has arisen to run and grow a number of their Tool Hire Branches , this will require complete Leadership , Man Management and Commercial Entrepreneaurial Drive , if this is you please read on :
The purpose of this role is to manage, and consistently improve, the sales, operational and financial performance of the Plant and Tool Hire business.
- Manage the business development and operational performance of the Plant group to deliver the company’s goals in terms of profitability and market leadership.
- Work with the Sales team and Senior Management team to propose and agree annual business plans including sales growth, business development and operational delivery targets. Provide regular reports and forecasts. ?
- Ensure that all area staff are aware of, and adhere to, all relevant local and external health and safety laws and policies. ?
- Manage key client relationships and control the development of sales portfolio’s to ensure the business is correctly positioned to deliver its operational and financial targets. ? Lead sales and manage the trade-off between sales volumes and margins.
- Working with Senior Management to set pricing policies (consideration of objectives with client needs and equipment levels). ?
- Analyse, evaluate and monitor operational performance indicators, ensuring monthly performance is clearly understood in regard to customer service, quality standards, operational efficiency, and financial result
The Ideal Candidate for this role- You will need to be a Commercially dedicate sales driven Business Manager with the experience of running Regional Branches
- Understanding of business planning activities to include cost recovery, revenue recognition and organisational design. ?
- Credible communicator with demonstrable leadership skills and ability to influence and negotiate effectively at all levels. ?
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant H&S legislation and company policy. ?
- Proactive & constructive in problem solving and conflict management. ?
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail. ?
- The ability to work under pressure. ?
- Clean driving license & good geographical knowledge. ?
- Proven experience in managing a sales portfolio of customers and excellent knowledge of product range. ?
- Responsible & fully accountable. ?
- Positive and self-motivated as well as a good motivator. Be open to and encourage change.
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities as well as Entry level roles across Sales, Operation , Commercial Supply Chain , Logistics , H&S , Financial ,Engineering and Technical in the Service Led Industrial / Manufacturing market place we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website www.dmagroup.co.uk