The Role - Operations Manager / General Manager
Salary £50,000-£65,000pa ( DOE) , Car Allowance benefits
Location - Manchester , Liverpool , Warrington
Do you get a buzz from scaling a business quickly? Are you highly organised and meticulous - yet dynamic , Are you energised by making an impact and seeing the results of your efforts build into something special? Are you frustrated by bureacay and the time things take to achieve If so, this could be the prefect role for you.
To be Considered you will need to be : very sharp , have an apretite and a background with the Digital environment. This is a Senior Operational role with the need for good commercial astuteness, and an ability to take people on a growth journey. FAST PACE DECISION ARE MADE .
The Role : This role is all about Operational Management and leading an efficent Operational business to support a fast growing entrepreneurial company.You will be a sharp operator who has the following skills set and experience
- Development and implementation of operational process across the business
- Building effective process that can be scaled easily.
- Engaging the team and taking them on the journey.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and achieving ISO accreditation across multiple areas.
- Project Management
- Digital projects
- Infrastructure projects
- Shaping governance and controls to result in best practice across entire business.
- Day to day management responsibility of;
- Customer service
- Logistics Operation (inhouse / outsourced)
- Supply chain
- Ownership of commercial delivery across the logistics business.
- HSEQ lead for the business.
In this role you will be a key member of the senior leadership team with responsibility for day to day operational delivery and commercial performance, in addition to strategic delivery of our highly ambitious growth plan - across a number of key business areas.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will need to be incredibly driven, engaging, and able to demonstrate results of operational / leadership excellence in a high growth environment (ideally with experience across both digital and heavier infrastructure businesses).
- Proven at building and scaling business process.
- Commercially astute with previous P&L accountability
- Experienced in managing multiple teams, across multiple locations.
- Engaging with natural leadership qualities.
- Able to demonstrate their role in a high growth business environment.
- Highly driven and capable
- Meticulous approach to work.
- Previous experience in the automotive sector is an advantage
- NEBOSH qualified is desirable
- A project management qualification is of interest
- Experience in gaining multiple ISO standards
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals . If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website www.dmagroup.co.uk
£55000 - £65000 Per Annum Car Allowance , Holiday , bonus