Role - Sales Manager - Player Manager
Location- Lincolnshire , East Anglia , Cambridgeshire
Salary - 50-60k basic , car and benefits bonus
Great company , great Industry - (Waste Management) and a role that you can make your own , managing 2 sales executives and selling in a territory yourself. Execiting role with a company that is growing and making a name for themselves - If interested please read on and make contact .
The Role - This role is a Player Manager , Managing a couple of executives as well as being involved with all the day to day and selling.This role will require drive , energy and good man management as well as time / territory management.
- Actively selling in patch
- Delivery new co
- Sell new service
- Management of 2 field Sales Exec
- Delivery of sales reporting and sales forecasting – weekly & monthly
- Management of sales KPI and performance improvements
- Territory planning and development of sales plan
- Development of container and sales forecasting.
- Management of gains & losses report
- Support vulnerable customer and account defence
- Potential some account management – to support KAM
- Close working with depots and SMD working on large tender opportunities across entire patch
- Development of Broker relationships in conjunction with KAM
- Development of sales system to manage pipeline and sales activity
- Working closely with Operations to ensure compliant sales in areas of need
The Ideal Candidate : From the waste industry , driven , strong management and positive by nature.My client is looking for an individual that loves everything about sales and is not afraid to sell at the same time as managing a couple of executives.
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals . If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website www.dmagroup.co.uk