Role -Finance Director
Location – Cambridge
Salary £80k Bonus 20%, 25 days holiday
Exciting opportunity for a FD/ Finance Director who is qualified has ambition and with huge energy: Running the finances for a 30million business with great growth aspirations. My client are in the Recycling Industry so experience from this field or similar would be beneficial.
The Role – FD , strong Finance Director ,experience in waste , recycling , construction , service contractual business. This role is all about leading and taking the business from a very profitable business to a business that can grow further
- Leads all financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Manage finance department-Finance Manager,, Purchase and Bought Ledger clerk, Payroll Manager and Credit Control
- Implement process review to ensure compliance on all financial transactions in and out of business
- Process and procedural review across business
- Systems review
- Budget compilation and measurement
- Forecasting & reforecasting
- Monthly Accounts Production
- KPI production and review
- VAT & HMRC compliance for all transaction
- Capex-Cash Flow
- Forecasting and funding
- Payroll, Credit Control, Admin control
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Builds and manages monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts.
- Develops strategies to increase return on investment and profitability.
- Oversees and reviews accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes, and compliance.
- Presents financial reports to executives, board members, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the executives and directors to create budgets and track key performance indicators.
- Meets deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
The ideal Candidate: Driven, Sharp , Ambitious , with a great appetite to be part of something very special. Strong and passionate about business and the Finances and the ownership. Chartered ideally, has the strength of character to own the Finance of my client
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals. If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website www.dmagroup.co.uk