Business Development Manager
The Role - Sales & Account Management
Location - London – Hertfordshire
Salary - Basic 35-40k with Car Allowance and fantastic O.T.E., fantastic career opportunity and progression
An opportunity for a well-structured, well trained sales / Business Development Manager and Account Manager to join an upcoming and growing Institution . If you are strong in Sales and Account Management and prefer the consultative approach, we would like to hear from you.
The Role: This role is a dual role: all about selling into Corporate Accounts and managing your region looking for new business as well as managing a portfolio of accounts with the target to grow and develop.
The role – Is all about building a network and selling into Large Corporate clients with a plan of action in order to sell the company services / products, they are looking for Sales Professional who are extremely articulated in the communication. The sales professional will be meeting and dealing with corporate clients so we need to have a level of professional who can carry themselves and understand how corporates work.
The Sales is a CONCEPTIONAL sale so it is very important that the sales professional:
- Has a genuine love of Sales?
- Creative in what they position – Think outsid ethe box
- Can fact find well and has the ability to sell a conception
- Must be bright – Selling a conception over Product is very different
The Ideal Candidate - You will be polished and rounded sales professional in your appearance, your approach and have a track record in selling and account management.
Ideally you will have a background selling a service / conceptually and have a natural passion for Sales .
You will be strong in the following:
- Identify relevant influences/network/markets
- Good planner
- Organised – territory/day-to-day/month
- Forward thinking – pipeline
- Action orientated - being out there and doing the job
- Results driven – likes and responds to targets
- Strong communication
- Precise in approach and delivery
- Knows the competition
- Knows the sales cycle (open, fact-find, qualify, need, trial proof, proof, close)
- Know when to use open questions: what, when, how, where
- Good listener
- Love asking for the business - knows how to close and ask for the business
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals . If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website www.dmagroup.co.uk