The Role – Warehouse Manager
Salary - £35k - £45k (depending on experience)
Working days – week days and weekends
Location – West Molesey
(Sunbury, Shepperton, Cobham-Oxshott, Walton and Weybridge, Epsom and Ewell, Addlestone, Chertsey, Leatherhead, Staines, Ottershaw, Banstead-Tadworth, Egham, Virginia Water, East Horsley, Old Windsor, Woking-Byfleet, Send-West Clandon, Dorking, Chobham, Datchet, Iver-Iver Heath, Reigate-Redhill, Windsor-Eton, Colnbrook, Slough)
Do you have what it takes and the experience as a Warehouse Manager to build a great team around you to ensure a smooth flow throughout the warehouse and within your team?
If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone to be a part of a fast-growing pharmaceutical business. My client is looking for someone with safe hands and can really fit into this role with a good amount of experience as a Warehouse Manager in a distribution hub.
The Role – My client has recently bought a warehouse based in West Moleseywhich they are making the main distribution hub. The warehouse will take in bulk stock for bulk orders and the right candidate will need to completely take full responsibility for this and well manager their team.
- Hiring staff, building/motivating your team and training employees (team of 20)
- Monitoring production performance and verify targets are met
- Create and instruct successful and safe processes
- Manage the warehouse efficiently as it grows
- Expediting the supply chain products
- Storing, managing inventory and dispatching goods to end-destinations
- Admin & data imputing (important: to keep up to date with inventory)
- Enforcing health standards, safety & security procedures
- Gained experience working in a fast-paced warehousing environment as a Warehouse Manager
- Be a safe pair of hands
- Be a hands on manager who will be an accessible and visible presence onsite
- Comfortable managing a team of 20 and performing managerial tasks to a high standard
- Great communicator
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals . If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website (url removed