Head of IT
Role - Head of IT
Location - Lancashire
Salary 70-80k with benefits and bonus
Are you a forward planning Head of IT , and Individual that can plan , strategise and able to be hands on / lead from the front , if so my client has a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to put a plan in place- If this interests you please make contact
The Role : The role will develop, deliver and implement the IT strategic plan across the group both in the long and short term.The position will be based in Lancashire and there will be some hybrid however we do need someone who can lead a small team and take the IT development forward.
- Improve and support current systems and IT provisions within the Group of companies.
- Manage and prioritise the programmes of IT projects to deliver the agreed IT strategic plan.
- Integrate and align IT operations in different sales channels.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is robust, secure and GDPR compliant to meet the business requirement and serve the customers in a timely manner.
- Working with the IT team in house to establish and manage key service levels within the IT systems sphere.
- To manage key IT supply partnerships, ensuring provisions are fit for purpose and meet agreed business service levels.
Skills, experience and education requirements:
- Experience of managing complex IT projects operating across multiple disciplines is essential.
- Work experience must include working in fmcg sectors
- Demonstrable experience in handling changing and moving targets during IT systems developments.
- A robust understanding of relevant IT hardware, with good knowledge of recent technical developments, and how to interpret them into the business environment.
- A strongly results driven individual with a good understanding of what is required to get work right first time.
- The ability to Multi-task is a key skill, along with strong communication skills.
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals . If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website www.dmagroup.co.uk